The Extreme Trail Jacket is the latest addition to the Northwave range and is designed for riders looking for a high tech MTB garment. Developed with the innovative Primaloft Black Insulation material, it is compressible, feather-light and soft to the touch, made from 75% recycled polyester and has details tailored to the needs of the off-road world.
The Primaloft front panel (inspired by warm outdoor down jackets) has been complemented at strategic points, such as the sleeves and back, with a special breathable and abrasion-resistant material with DWR rain protection treatment. The Extreme Trail Jacket is suitable for a wide range of temperatures and offers optimal protection when combined with a thermal jersey and a short sleeve baselayer or with a long sleeve baselayer from.
Features – Extreme Trail Rain Jacket
- On the front panel in Primaloft Black Insulation, with 75% recycled polyester
- Sleeves and back panel made of recycled and abrasion-resistant polyester material with DWR treatment
- Double slider zipper to open the jacket from top and bottom
- Laser perforation under arm for breathability and body temperature control
- Seamless sleeve and jacket hem (thermowelded)
- 2 front zippered pockets
- Silicone inserts on the bottom to keep the jacket in place
- Inner collar made of mesh fabric
- Zipper with puller to facilitate use with gloves
Il n’y a pas encore d’avis.